University Of Port Harcourt
Chief Security Officer Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
The vacant position of Chief Security Officer is currently available at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT). UNIPORT hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Director, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
- Headmaster/Headmistress, University Demonstration Primary School (UDPS) Job At UNIPORT
- Deputy Director (Procurement) Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
Requirements For Chief Security Officer Job
- The right candidate for this position must possess an Honours Degree in Law / Criminology / Security Studies / Public Administration / Sociology and other related disciplines.
- Must possess at least fourteen (14) years cognate experience plus NYSC Discharge / Exemption / Exclusion Certificate.
- He or she must have a verifiable track record of competence, four (4) of which must be as a Deputy Chief Security Officer or a retired Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) or its equivalent rank in any of the Armed Forces with a minimum of ten(10) years experience on the job.
- He or she must have been trained in Crime Management, Prevention and Control and must be in a very good health condition to be able to withstand the demands of this Office.
Conditions of Service
These are as applicable in the Nigerian University System.
How To Apply For Chief Security Officer At UNIPORT
Suitably qualified individuals are requested to forward ten (10) copies of their applications, accompanied with detailed CV, including names and addresses of three(3) Referees, photocopies of Certificates and relevant Credentials to the:
University of Port Harcourt,
P.M.B. 5323 – Port Harcourt,
The Post applied for should be indicated on the top left corner of the envelope.
Candidates should also request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the Acting Registrar.
Candidates invited for an interview should bring along with them, the originals of their Credentials.
The application Deadline 3rd August.