Civil Engineer / Building Technologist Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
A Civil Engineer / Building Technologist job vacancy is currently available at the Achievers University, Owo. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April 2008.
The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
We are currently recruiting for Civil Engineer / Building Technologist with the following criteria:
- Professors (Social and Management Sciences) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Driver Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
- Readers – Associate Professors (Social and Management Sciences) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Civil or Building Engineering.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of the University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
How To Apply For Civil Engineer / Building Technologist Job
Eligible candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae, including names of three referees, to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Candidates should send soft copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 30th September.