Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Clerical Officer (Education and Human Capital Development) Job
There is currently a Clerical Officer (Education and Human Capital Development) job vacancy at Kwara State Civil Service Commission, Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Interested candidates are expected to have all the requirements for this position as listed below before proceeding to the application processes
- Clerical Officer (Communications) Job Recruitment
- Clerical Officer (Auditor-General) Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Clerical Officer (Admin) Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Requirements For Clerical Officer (Education and Human Capital Development) Job
- Candidates must possess Nigeria National Identity Number (NIN).
- The candidates must be an indigene of Kwara State with a Citizenship Certificate.
- WAEC / SSCE Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Professional qualification.
- Highest Education Certificate.
- First school leaving Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
Kwara State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting for massive vacant positions in the state, kindly check here for many other vacant positions in case you are not eligible for this particular position, however, multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply For Clerical Officer (Education and Human Capital Development) Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- After going through the stated requirements and deemed eligible.
- Proceed to the Kwara State Civil Service Commission application portal by clicking on the ‘Apply For Job’ to see the application link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Login to your account.
- Start your application by providing your Biodata accurately.
- Upload the scanned copies of your qualification and documents.
- Provide two referees and ask them to send their Confirmation through their personal Email provided by you. Your Application shall not be accepted if the Confirmation from any of your two Referees is not received.
- Use the message icon in your dashboard to keep track of your application status after undergoing an interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified through email when their application is favorably considered.
- The application deadline is 18th April 2021.
To apply for this job please visit kwaracscjobportal.com.