Client Manager (Investment Marketer) Job at Gemstone Microfinance Akwa Ibom
The vacant position of Client Manager (Investment Marketer) job is currently available at Gemstone Microfinance Akwa Ibom, Interested individuals who possess the below stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-four (24) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. Society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing, and retail subsectors.
Interested individuals who possess the below-listed criteria should proceed and apply.
- Client Manager (Investment Marketer) Job at Gemstone Microfinance Rivers
- Client Manager (Investment Marketer) Job at Gemstone Microfinance Edo
- Client Manager (Investment Marketer) Job at Gemstone Microfinance Abuja
- Grow the Company’s client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
Requirements For Client Manager (Investment Marketer) Position
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in a financial institution.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
N70,000 salary with 1% commission on monthly turnover upon meeting 75% target (monthly target 3million).
How to Apply
suitably qualified individuals are required to forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 30th June 2021.