Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Client Services Head Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Client Services Head job vacancy is currently available at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Benefits Processing Officer (Payments) Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Corporate Sales Officer Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Head, Corporate Sales Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Maintain quality client service by attending to client inquiries and requests.
- Implement procedures, processes, and projects for streamlining operations and service improvement initiatives.
- Oversee the client service team by providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, inquiries, and instructions
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging, handling and resolution.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Provide appropriate recommendations on product improvements based on client feedback.
- The Client Services Head is primarily responsible for fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to augment post-sales client feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems or any related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 to 6 years in client services, sales, marketing, or similar role.
- Proficiency in customer service software, databases, and tools
- Good knowledge in keeping abreast of the developments in the client services field.
How To Apply For Client Services Head Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline is 30th June 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.