SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Job Reference: 2021-18990
Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil & Gas Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a Commissioning Preservation Engineer to join her workforce here in Nigeria.
The Commissioning Preservation Engineer main mission is to lead a team of Contactors personnel in executing Preservation activities:
- Sales representative* H/F Job At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Digital Head / Social Media Officer Job Vacancy At WETV
Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Responsibilities
- Establish a Quality Preservation and cleanliness regime that will assure that the plant and equipment will remain in good condition and operable at all stages throughout the project.
- Ensure the Quality Preservation and cleanliness regime is consistently implemented from Supplier Works through Fabrication, Installation, Commissioning, and final handover to Operations.
Implement and Maintain a Preservation Records System to demonstrate compliance to the preservation regime and assure the integrity of plant and equipment.
- Provide Technical input and approval for Contractor Preservation and pipe cleanliness Procedures during the Construction phase, and manage the process during the Commissioning phase.
- Engage with Management, Engineering, Operations and Commissioning to establish expectations and requirements.
Provide coaching/mentor national and junior team members as necessary.
- Engage with the engineering team to ensure preservation requirements are clearly identified.
- Take ownership of and develop the preservation philosophy and strategy.
- Develop a suite of preservation checklists, routines and procedures consistent with the preservation philosophy and Strategy.
- Review available databases/systems for monitoring and control of preservation regime, recommend and implement an optimal system.
- Identify and procure any additional resources/skills required to implement strategy / administer the database etc.
- Review and ensure that preservation requirements are included on Requisitions / Supplier RFQ’s etc.:
- Review Supplier documentation and ensure that engineering has confirmed that preservation requirements are adequate.
- Ensure that all Supplier recommendations and requirements are incorporated into preservation procedures and project programs.
Liaise with Engineering to determine preservation requirements for non-skid mounted plant & equipment.
- Liaise With Engineering / Vendors / Contractors to determine possible access and optimal preservation regime for all plant and equipment.
- Ensure Preservation activities are adequately estimated and allowed for within the project integrated plans / Contractors schedules etc.
Liaise with Commissioning to ensure that critical preservation is not compromised by commissioning testing/procedures.
- Liaise with System Handover Management Process (SHMP) coordinator to establish comprehensive Tag. Database and ensure consistency between databases.
- Manage and audit main construction contractor to ensure de-preservation / re-preservation is properly implemented and recorded:
– On receipt at fabrication yard/construction site.
– On installation.
– During Commissioning.
- Recognized HNC/HND with appropriate experience.
- Demonstrable HSSE Leadership and personal commitment to Safety.
- Awareness of similar safety management systems.
Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Preservation and cleanliness process.
- Track record of experience gained in similar oil and gas/petrochemical / power generation related international projects, in a similar role leading to the development of the following skill sets:
Involvement with Engineering Contractor and Suppliers in the design phase.
- Development of Preservation and Cleanliness procedures, check sheets, frequency and tracking Commissioning Completion process.
- System Handover Process from Construction, Commissioning and Operations.
- Control of Work processes during execution
- A minimum level of experience required 6 years or more
- SAS & HUETOSP
- English (C-Professional working proficiency
How To Apply For Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the appropriate document.
- Submit application and await notification if shortlisted for further processes.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.