Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Community Development Officer Job Recruitment
There is currently a Community Development Officer job vacancy at Kwara State Civil Service Commission, Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Interested candidates are expected to have all the requirements for this position as listed below before proceeding to the application processes
- Community Development Inspector Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Auditor Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Assistant Data Processing Officer (Office of Head of Service)
Requirements For Community Development Officer Job
- A National Identity Number (NIN).
- Candidates must be degree holders in Social Work, Home Economics and any
relevant Social Sciences from a recognized university.
- SSCE, WAEC Certificate is required.
- A birth Certificate / Declaration of Age is required for this position.
Kwara State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting for massive vacant positions in the state, kindly check here for many other vacant positions in case you are not eligible for this particular position, however, multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply For Community Development Officer Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- After going through the stated requirements and deemed eligible.
- Proceed to the Kwara State Civil Service Commission application portal by clicking on the ‘Apply For Job’ to see the application link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Login to your account.
- Start your application by providing your Biodata accurately.
- Upload the scanned copies of your qualification and documents.
- Provide two referees and ask them to send their Confirmation through their personal Email provided by you. Your Application shall not be accepted if the Confirmation from any of your two Referees is not received.
- Use the message icon in your dashboard to keep track of your application status after undergoing an interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified through email when their application is favorably considered.
- The application deadline is 18th April 2021.
To apply for this job please visit kwaracscjobportal.com.