Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) who with negotiation skills and a good understanding of the Host Communities, Basic Knowledge about Stakeholder Management Skills/Grievance Mechanism, must be computer literate with an understanding of basic office application packages like; MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.
- Environment Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager – Mechanical (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Plant Finance Controller Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) Key Responsibilities
- To assist in the maintenance of absolute peace/harmony between the host communities and the Plant daily.
- To assist in the management of conflicts arising between the Plant and the immediate host communities.
- Continuously enlightening youths/elders of the communities on the need for a cordial business relationship with the Plant to ensure the Plant does not lose its properties (material or human) through willful damage by individuals and/or groups in the host communities.
- To assist in liaising with some government agencies when the need arises as directed by the high management
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities.
- 5& Above years working experience with the reputable organization(s)
- Must have relevant experience in community relations.
Skills and Competencies
- Must be computer literate in key Office application packages e.g Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Should be preferably a Benue indigene.
- Must be able to speak both English Language and Tiv Language fluently.
- Must be able to interpret both English Language and Tiv Language properly.
- Must be able to assess the community needs/priorities and give a report to AGM/mgt.
- Must be mentally and physically fit to handle his/her duties logically to a conclusion.
- Must show the ability to handle community-related issues.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.