Community Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
A Community Manager job vacancy is currently available at FairMoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows you to access instant loans in a few minutes through our android app.
- Wealth Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Financial Accountant Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Sales Engineer Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
You will be working as our Community Manager in our Marketing Division which is now composed of 5 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working with other teams based in Paris & India.
The Community Manager will help make FairMoney into a household name. You will deliver exceptional content over multiple social channels to help increase both FairMoney’s brand awareness & brand consideration in the mass market, maximising the opportunity that rapid evolution in social trends presents. You will collaborate with a talented team of product, brand, and design experts as well as work closely within our marketing team to deliver on our goals.
Community Manager Responsibilities
- Social Media Management – You will work in delivering highly engaging content and social followings in a world-class consumer-facing business known for high-quality social media execution.
- Digital Marketing – It will help if you have a solid record of setting up and developing social media accounts across Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram with at least 1 million followers in total.
- Creative & Content Writing – You’re a natural storyteller, creative and know how to build awareness.
- At least 3 years of experience as a community or social media manager;
- Experience building audiences online;
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Interest in technology/fintech/lending is a big plus;
- Other relevant experience in marketing and sales is an added advantage;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
- Screening of ~20 minutes with HR;
- Technical Assessment;
- Interview w/ our Brand Manager, Chisom
- Interview w/ our Content Lead, Olumide
- Fit Call with HR Manager / Head, Marketing & Branding
How To Apply For Community Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the FairMoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.