Compensation Benefits Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Compensation Benefits Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international FMCG group to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Senior Accountant Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Construction Project Director Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Public Relations Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Compensation Benefits Manager Job Responsibilities
- Establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover.
- Responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards, and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation and be familiar with organizational psychology and employee engagement.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and competitive compensation plans
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses, and classifications
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field
- A Master’s degree is a plus
- 10 years experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role within an international company
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Compensation Benefits Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.