Compliance Specialist Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Compliance Specialist is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a digital financial solutions provider to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Network Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Logistics Operations Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Chief Financial Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
Compliance Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Build a relationship with the regulators and work in a cross-functional team to protect our stakeholders’ interests from regulation perspectives.
- Build trust and a healthy relationship with the regulators, acting as the key point of contact.
- Develop and manage compliance assurance policies and systems.
- Lead initiatives to maintain the license.
- Coordinate regulatory reporting and filling, respond to the regulator’s queries.
- Lead internal and external regulatory audits.
- Proactively monitor and assess the company’s operation and products for regulatory risks; provide teams with education, constructive solutions, and guidance.
- Keep up to date with the company direction and new regulations to ensure the right focus and understanding of the critical compliance issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Bank or Fintech compliance function in Nigeria.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the digital banking business.
- Have a degree in Law.
- Thrive on autonomy, have a strong sense of urgency, meticulous.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint; web-based, and email program.
- Demonstrable passion for our company’s mission; a hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with the other departments towards achieving the company’s mission and targets and building effective working relationships as well as partnerships.
- An analytical mindset aimed at improving equipment control and administration standards.
- Ability to lead a team of equipment control coordinators and provide strategic direction to the department and organization.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Compliance Specialist Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.