Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
Confidential Secretary (GL 12) Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
The vacant position of Confidential Secretary (GL 12) is currently available by Kaduna State Government (KDSG). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Statistician-General Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Auditor General Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12) Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Deputy Director Of Administration Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary Job By Kaduna State Government
- Social Performance Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Confidential Secretary (GL12). The post holder will provide specialized clerical, administrative, and secretarial support services to the Executive Secretary and other officers who manage sensitive and/or confidential information and decisions.
- HND/Bachelors Degree or equivalent in secretarial studies humanities or other relevant subjects; possession of relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with database management, financial tracking, word processing, and presentation software (Microsoft).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, basic office and clerical procedures and equipment.
- Three (3) years of cognate experience
How to Apply For Confidential Secretary (GL 12) Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Kaduna State Government recruitment portal.
- Register on the portal and verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 14th July.
To apply for this job please visit kdsg-jobs.com.