Construction Project Director Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Construction Project Director is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Public Relations Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Head of Marketing Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Head of Sales Job Recruitment At Adexen
Construction Project Director Responsibilities
- The Project Director will supervise the entire construction project of port infrastructure, from the bid phase to the execution phase
- Plans direct organize and controls the construction project including project budgets and timelines
- Responsible for the delivery of a project from initial concept through closeout, including budgeting, planning, contract negotiation, permitting, and construction
- Ensures completed project meets deliverable objectives.
- Administers and manages the build-out of environmental cleanup projects and serves as the liaison with consultants, stakeholders, and other parties.
- Defines and programs project elements and scope, develops bid documents, and provides direct project management oversight by working with consultants, staff, tenants, and other project stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains relationships with contractors
- Monitors project control activities including contract administration, construction schedule, project cost, construction document interpretations, project submittals, and RFIs.
- Monitors project budgets, prepares cost projections, and as required, provides periodic status reports
- Directs and coordinates the work of several subordinates, both international and local staff
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QC plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in civil engineering, construction management, building technology
- A Master’s degree will be a plus
- Min 10 years experience as a Project Manager / Director / Operations Manager within a recognized organization
- Experience leading civil projects over $100 Million
- Extensive port & infrastructure construction background
- Experience must demonstrate skills in leadership, independent project management, and management of multi-discipline engineering teams and consultants
- Ability to read, analyze, comprehend, interpret, and summarize scientific, engineering, construction, economic, and legal documents and materials
- Previous experience in emerging markets / Nigeria is a plus
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Construction Project Director Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.