Consultant (Endocrinology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Consultant (Endocrinology) job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Consultant (Nephrology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Senior Programmer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- General Surgeon Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Consultant (Endocrinology) Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre-and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- He / She must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practising licenses.
How To Apply For Consultant (Endocrinology) Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.