Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH)
Consultants Job Vacancy At Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH)
A consultants job vacancy is currently available at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Registrars II Job At Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH)
- Senior Registrars I Job At Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH)
- Area Sales Manager Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
Areas of Specialization
- Orthodontics Child Oral Health
- Restorative Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Oral Medicare / Oral Pathology
- Community Dentistry.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Evidence of registration with MDCN current practising licence;
- NYSC Discharge Certificate / Certificate of exception
- Evidence of Part II Fellowship Examination from either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or West African College of Physicians Surgeons (WACP or WACS) in the respective specialities or its equivalents.
How To Apply For Consultants Job
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the Department of Establishments & Training Registry Unit, Directorate of Administration, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Application Forms should be accompanied with:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption (where applicable); and
- Letters from at least three (3) referees.
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Director of Administration,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B 5355, Ado Ekiti,
Note: All applications, including relevant credentials, should be enclosed in a brown envelope with the position applied for indicated at the top right corner of the envelope.
The application deadline is 13th December.