Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Creative Designer (FINTECH) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is one of the worlds’ leading heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solution manufacturers with over 18000+ employees across the world.
The Company is currently sourcing for a Consulting Sales Engineer with deep market experience in Applied and Unitary HVAC sales that will be based in Nigeria. The Consulting Sales Engineer will be charged with the overall responsibility for commercial development of local networks being commercial customers, industrial users, end-users and consultants in the assigned sales region; by demonstrating reliable commercial and business acumen and technical knowledge on the Company’s range of applied and unitary products.
The primary objective of the financial accountant’s role will be to contribute to value creation by identifying opportunities for top-line growth and profit improvement by using financial data to influence operational decision making for the business.
Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Responsibilities:
- Essential functions and responsibilities include the following (Not limited to):
- Spends 70% of available time in contact with accounts or potential accounts
- Identifies potential and develops business opportunities with new accounts within the assigned region
- Maintains contact with the existing account list to develop business opportunities
- Encourages account growth through continuous support and customer assistance
- Evaluates develops and discusses possible solutions with key accounts
- Delivers company strategy based on customer channels growth, product mix and selling level(s)
- Prepares and reviews contract terms and conditions as per standard company contract templates
- Elaborates and presents proposals and coordinates sales processes
- Follows up and builds strong relationships with buying influencers
- Meets assigned quota objectives (volume, margins and expenses)
- Response to customer inquiries provides accurate sales forecasts when requested to, and addresses issues involving slow-moving inventory, past-due payments, and customer disputed items
- Completes a detailed market map of accounts, plans and executes an increase in market penetration for products and value-added components
- Participates actively in team projects/assignments/jobs defined by the Regional Sales Leader
- Achieves target quotation hit rate
- Ensures all incoming enquires are qualified, assessed, prioritized and scheduled, customer dates are achieved and Customer is updated on any changes or alternatives to their expectations
- Ensures all solutions and services are selected & quoted to an optimum and competitive standard
- Updates continuously customer databases
- Ensures pricing and margins are in full compliance with required authorizations
- Ensures Qualification process is followed accurately, quote rate is reduced, orders entered on time
Other responsibilities may include:
- Assists in the prioritization of customer orders and take action to ensure on-time delivery
- Investigates customer claims, issues corrective actions/responses, and addresses technical issues
- Collects competitor intelligence and provides market input for business cases as necessary
- Assists Sales Leader in developing forecasts, call frequencies, customer priorities, market analysis data, and all required reporting
- First degree in Engineering or any relevant fields
- Excellent sales skills – Should be able to sell!
- 5 years of experience in commercial chiller sales
- Must be able to prepare tenders and follow through to closure
- Must be able to make winning sales presentations
- Sales coverage: the whole of Nigeria
- Must have worked with the competitor brands like Carrier, Daikin etc
- Must know install base in Nigeria and possibly experience selling replacement.
Preferred Behavioral Competencies
- Determined & Assertive
- Customer Focused
- Decision Maker
- Influential & Skilled Negotiator
- Problem Solver
- Organized & Structured
- Relationship Builder
- Change Driver
- Committed to Development
How To Apply For Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.