Consulting - Strategy, Customer & Marketing- Manager
Consulting – Strategy, Customer & Marketing- Manager Job Vacancy At Deloitte
A Consulting – Strategy, Customer & Marketing- Manager job vacancy is currently available at Deloitte. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
- Consulting – Cloud Solutions Architect Job At Deloitte
- Consulting – Junior Cloud Engineer Job At Deloitte
- Consulting – Cloud DevOps Engineer Job Vacancy At Deloitte
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- Strategy Consumer and Marketing
Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
- Core Business Operations
Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
- Human Capital
HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
- Enterprise Technology and Performance
Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions
Consulting – Strategy, Customer & Marketing- Manager Responsibilities
- Serve as the day-to-day lead on projects that start with a fundamental strategic customer problem.
- Drive business development and revenue targets from opportunity identification to opportunity conversion, working with a team.
- Assist financial services, clients, to address the full range of CEO, CXO and other executive leadership challenges
- Develop, maintain and expand senior client relationships and lead consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution.
- Assist clients in making strategic decisions and implementing changes in areas such as corporate and digital strategy formulation, customer experience and go-to-market strategy etc.
- Manage the preparation and performance of primary and secondary market research including customer interviews, focus groups and group interviews to obtain insights.
- Lead quantitative customer data and analytics inquiries.
- Manage and deliver client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large and medium-sized companies.
- Monitor project status and progress, prepare and present weekly steering reports, assess risks, manage delays and escalate issues to steering committees.
A key focus of the incumbent’s role from a capability perspective will cover, but not limited to:
- Business and Customer Strategy: Helping financial services clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimising pricing decisions and shaping the most strategic issues on the CEO (or C-Suite role) agenda.
- Customer Experience: Helping financial services clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at every touchpoint.
- Applied Innovation: Helping financial services clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behaviour from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth.
- Digital Strategy: Helping financial services clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 6+ years of substantial consulting experience providing strategy, customer and marketing solutions to clients.
- 4+ years of a significant project or work experience focused on customer strategy in the financial services industry (segmentation, customer experience, marketing, customer insights, etc.).
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- The capability to advise clients operating across multiple sectors within the financial services industry.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Experience in business development and delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities
The Impact You Will Make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How To Apply For Consulting – Strategy, Customer & Marketing- Manager Architect Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Deloitte recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not disclosed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.