United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Consumer Credit Monitoring Job Vacancy At UBA
Consumer Credit Monitoring Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Consumer Credit Monitoring who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Undertake a post-disbursement review of accounts, inflow monitoring review and identify early warning signs
- Follow up on expired and over-line facilities
- Ensure firm follow up on the customer’s employer once the default is observed
- Carry out snap checks on branches on various credit-related issues
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policy on collateral and valuation as applicable
- Ensure the borrower has registered the required insurance policy in favour of the Bank and is regularly paying the premiums
- Monitor transaction dynamics and performance of retail risk assets and promptly recommend appropriate action to Management
- Carry out and report detailed review of retail Bank-wide risk assets portfolio for Nigeria and Africa
- Follow up on the Business units to ensure accounts are adequately funded to take care of Imminent maturing obligations
- Engage in joint calls with Relationship Managers
- Follow up on the business unit to ensure that exceptions and findings are urgently regularized/addressed
- Identify breach of credit policy and escalate to management
- SME Credit Underwriter Job Vacancy At UBA
- Team Lead, Corporate Payment Job At UBA
- Team Lead, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
- M.Sc. minimum of 2 years working experience
- Minimum 2years in a similar position
- Post disbursement review on all newly booked facilities
- Follow up on all expired and over-line accounts
- Timely and accurate preparation of Monthly portfolio report
- Ensure valid insurance policy and collateral valuation is in a place where applicable
- NPL reduction within the set bucket
- Hold meetings with delinquent customers for prompt regularization
- Rendering of all management report timely and accurately
How To Apply For Consumer Credit Monitoring
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.