Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Consumer Nutrition Manager Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
Consumer Nutrition Manager job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Tax Accountant Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
- Fitter/Machinist Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
- Telesales Agent Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
Purpose of Job
Responsible for the research and development of innovative nutritional product formulations to optimize existing product lines and for new product development.
Consumer Nutrition Manager Responsibilities
- Keep updated with scientific literature in Nutrition Science.
- Engage with dietitians and the general public to educate and familiarize them with our products.
- Responsible for developing nutritional products for commercial launch by creating formulations that deliver improvements to current products, reduction in product cost and/or comply with regulatory requirements.
- Understand the competitive landscape by knowing the competitors’ products, ingredients, features, and benefits.
- Develop and maintain thorough records of potential ingredients, suppliers, literature, and research surrounding our product/ingredients and their efficacy in our target markets.
- Maintain technical and experimental documentation throughout the research and development process, including product specifications, CoAs, various documentation, research papers and literature surrounding our potential ingredients, and suppliers.
- Take a leadership role in our product development process and be able to work independently in a small team.
- Working knowledge of Food Safety, HCCP and ISO9001 are required.
- Have a strong understanding of Health/Wellness Promotion.
- Have a strong knowledge base of plant-based nutrition.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have dynamic presentation skills and be comfortable speaking to groups
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong statistical analytical and technical skills
Education and Experience
- A Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Nutrition or related discipline is required.
- Currently registered or chartered and practising.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in food manufacturing or FMCG environment with at least 5 years at mid to senior level.
- Six Sigma Certification will be an added advantage
How To Apply For Consumer Nutrition Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited application portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 21st January.
To apply for this job please visit www.grandcereals.com.