Stanbic IBTC Bank
Contact Centre Officer – Hausa / Yoruba Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Contact Centre Officer – Hausa / Yoruba job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head, Digital and eCommerce Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- COE Application Support Officer Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Project Portfolio Administrator I Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Agents are to ensure customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty) in their day-to-day activity as well as provide channels to improve on the current processes to enhance world-class service delivery to clients. Also to act as the first contact person for all clients’ enquiries.
Contact Centre Officer – Hausa / Yoruba Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Contact clients and provide pension service information via outgoing calls:
- Make daily outbound calls as well as assist customers who have enquiries.
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients’ enquiries.
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ issues.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention.
- Continuous feedback surveys to understand the client’s perception of SIPML’s service and identify areas that need improvement.
- Telemarketing of SIPML products and services via customer loyalty campaigns
Provide prompt resolution of requests on Remedy Helpdesk:
- Achieve100% treatment of Calls and SMS requests on Remedy Helpdesk within service level agreement.
- Achieve zero error rate in Remedy Helpdesk resolutions and 100% reconciliation of all requests on Remedy.
- Ensure Zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Process all Transactional Notification Service (TNS) for clients:
- Achieve ≥95% monthly SMS delivery rate.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of all call/SMS logged requests on Remedy.
- Achieve zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Document all call information on NAV Notes Management:
- Ensure interactions are captured on NAV for all outgoing Calls as well as SMS.
- Agents must ensure a 100% tagging of client’s interaction for SIPML clients.
Providing reports on telephone interactions with clients:
- Accurate and Timely collation and submission of weekly, monthly and yearly error-free reports assigned to agents.
Displaying Professionalism/Product knowledge when interacting with clients:
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing compassion and a pleasant personality
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages (Hausa & Yoruba)
How to Apply for Contact Centre Officer – Hausa / Yoruba Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.