Shac & Bango
Content Writer/Creator/Curator (Intern) Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
A Content Writer/Creator/Curator (Intern) job vacancy is currently available at Shac & Bango. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients.
Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time.
Here at Shac & Bango, we are building a community platform integrated with School Management System software for secondary schools in Nigeria and we believe we can revolutionize education in Nigeria.
- Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Data Researcher (Intern) Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Graphics Designer Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
This is an entry-level internship position. You will be learning & working with us to understand how content marketing turns total strangers into loyal customers for businesses.
Content Writer/Creator/Curator (Intern) Responsibilities
- Ability to think up creative visual ideas to promote brands in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design, and basic Copywriting skills
- Post-production and editing of video and images
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive, and able to communicate operational initiatives
- Experience with Photoshop or Canva Premiere Pro is a plus
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Passion for service.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A clear and eloquent communicator
- Able to create engaging educational content
- Disciplined, organized and team-oriented
- Able to solve problems and be detail-oriented.
- Good IT skills, knowledge to use Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to express creativity and ingenuity.
How To Apply For Content Writer/Creator/Curator (Intern) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- The application deadline is 30th December.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and works from home.
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.