Content Writer/Creator/Curator Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
A Content Writer/Creator/Curator job vacancy is currently available at Shac & Bango. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients.
Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time.
Here at Shac & Bango, we are building a community platform integrated with School Management System software for secondary schools in Nigeria and we believe we can revolutionize education in Nigeria.
- Data Researcher (Intern) Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Graphics Designer Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
Work location: Hybrid
Salary: NGN 50,000
We are hiring an experienced content writer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Shac & Bango is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Content Writer/Creator/Curator Responsibilities
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs and other social media platforms.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
- BSc in English, Mass Communication, Journalism or related field.
How To Apply For Content Writer/Creator/Curator Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- The application deadline is 30th December.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and works from home.
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.