Contract Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
A Contract Engineer Graduate job vacancy is currently available at Total Energies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Maintenance Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies
- Drilling and Wells Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies
- Accountant Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The company’s share capital after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorised and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
- The job holder manages the compliance with Company Policies and Rules and Local/Applicable International Laws and Regulations to ensure the integrity of the contractual process from end to end
- Verifies that Company’s Contractual Policies and Applicable Laws and Regulations are adhered to for Ethical and Transparent transactions.
- Verifies that Procurement Contracts and Procedures comply with the Standards of the Company and the Agreements with Partners to guarantee that there is no negative blowback after the contractual process.
- Ensures the application and respect of the procedures in the tender process to assure fairness and integrity of the process.
- The Job holder liaises with Métier Partners and participates in the processes and communication of the Contracts entity by performing the following tasks:
- Works closely with the DUET counterpart to create the Contracts Dossier, develop a clear definition of contractual responsibilities and discuss the agenda including Validation of Contracts Strategy, Negotiation and Analysis of Commercial Bids, and Participation in Recommendations to Award.
- Adapts Standard and Template Documents to local conditions.
- Provides Professional Advice and Guidance to all Contract Owners/Entities concerning contractual matters.
- Liaises with Market Planning & Methods and Line Manager for timely reporting (not limited to validating and recording of saving, AGORA) and statistics matters.
- Keeps informed of Best Practices in Contracts Procedures in other Entities and Affiliates for improvement of Contracts practices in TUCN.
- Uses Frame Agreements FALTC (Frame Agreements Terms and Conditions) signed by Headquarters.
- The Job holder executes the following Contracts Activities:
- Prepares and maintains an up-to-date list of qualified Contractors/Suppliers/Potential Tenders/Contracts to perform Market Studies; analyzes and assesses all possible answers from the market.
- Participates in the validation of the Contracts Strategy through: Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings, common recommendations with Duet; Pre-qualifying Bidders; Defining Target Prices; Defining criteria for Evaluation.
- Establishes CFT Commercial Documents: Prepares and sends out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard Invitations to Bid; Verifies the alignment with Ethics, H3SEQ Clauses, Company Rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation when issuing all technical contracts and when drafting Contractual and Commercial terms and conditions; Verifies the Terms & Conditions (Standard, General and Financial); Compose Contracts from Standard Contracts or without Standard Contract and create Outline Agreements
- Conducts the Terms & Conditions Bid Analysis and Negotiation for the best interest of TUCN.
- Conducts the Commercial Bid Analysis and negotiation thereby creating a clear definition of responsibilities and documents together with the Duet.
- Participates in Recommendations to Award through Contracts Committee with common recommendation with Duet.
- Participates in the signing of a formal document after approval from Authorities and Partners and clarification of rights and obligations of both signing parties according to DOA.
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in UNISUP and AGORA; ensures effective use of Tools and Systems (E-Sourcing, NIPEX, REX+, AGORA) for optimum productivity.
- Prepares files for the settlement of lawsuits in conjunction with the Legal, Insurance and Financial departments.
- Monitors Contractor’s performance with Duet, promoting and attending Service Quality Meetings, Claims, Amendments and Contract renewal discussions with Contractor, and manages and maintains a Network with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCDMB, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc.
Context and Environment:
- Lack of planning from the User Department led to the urgent treatment of the Contractual process.
- Long and complex Tendering process (notably NAPIMS approval.)
- Increased Political Pressure on the Oil & Gas Industry (Local Content, Community Content, Cabotage law and a large number of vendors requiring development in matters of HSE and Quality assessment.)
- B.Sc in Engineering, Business Management, Sciences or Social Sciences discipline
- 0 – 3 years experience preferably in Contract administration and or Purchasing and Supply
- Knowledgeable in Contracts best practices
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues related to purchasing and contracts in general
- Ability to use market intelligence information, cost models, target prices, etc.
- Ability to prepare commercial bid evaluations and provide purchase recommendations
- Good command of the English language and excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and Good interpersonal skills
- Membership in relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain will be an added advantage
- Knowledge across all the disciplines of Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Contract Engineer Graduate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Total Energies Graduate recruitment portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 5th July 2022
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.