Brit Property Nigeria Limited
Corporate Communication Officer Job Vacancy At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
A Corporate Communication Officer job vacancy is currently available at Brit Property Nigeria Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Brit Cleanway Property, a subsidiary of Brit Properties Nigeria Limited, is a full-service real estate and property management company specializing in managing residential and commercial properties. Our realtors are committed to promoting your property
- Head of Corporate Job At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
- Quality & Safety Inspector / Auditor Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
Corporate Communication Officer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 4th March 2022.