Corporate Communications Manager Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Corporate Communications ManagerJob Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Senior Sales Manager (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Head/Senior Human Resource (Chinese Conglomerate) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a renowned International retail shop dealer of a variety of food products, household goods and small appliances at a discounted rate.
The primary objective of the role will be to contribute to the bottom-line growth of the business by enhancing brand visibility and driving positive brand reputation related results for the company through strategic internal and external communications and promoting a positive perception of the brand among all stakeholders.
Corporate Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Build the brand awareness and enhance visibility, positive image and reputation of the business through corporate communications
- Develop and execute effective internal and external communications strategies for the business
- Work with the leadership team and external agencies on the development of corporate press releases and position statements for both internal and external communications
- Review and approve all content forms created by agency partners
- Proactively work to find storytelling opportunities that build the business brand relevance and tell stories in a variety of formats about people, products, sustainability and values behind the brand
- Drive stakeholder-related PR activities for the business’s growing network of partners (planning, messaging, announcements, media relations and events)
- Develop social media plans and manage social media channels
- Write and edit all communication materials including blog posts, company website content, social media content, pitches, PR plans and related materials
- Ensure continuous enhancement of content on the company website and ensure representation of up to date information on the internal web portals
- Develop and manage relationships with the media and other key stakeholders
- Develop and administer corporate social responsibility activities for the organization
- Define key messages and prepare talking points, briefings and provide coaching to company spokespeople as needed
- Leverage analytics and reports to determine the effectiveness and seek continual improvement of communication campaigns
- Work closely with senior management in drafting the corporate social responsibility and sustainability framework
- Conceptualize and implement fresh communication campaigns, partnerships and other news driving initiatives to build and sustain business
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises should they arise
- Assist in media outreach to leverage local community relations and social responsibility projects
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop and execute a plan for expansion news and community relations when opening new stores
- First Degree in Marketing or any related field + (MBA) as an added advantage
- 5+ years of public relations experience preferably within a retail or FCMG environment
- Project management certification is an added advantage
- Experience with financial metrics, analytics and using data to inform marketing product strategy
- Experience in developing a marketing strategy in a consumer brand agency or strategic consulting firm
- Self-motivated, well-connected, high judgment and creative communications professional
- Corporate and consumer PR background, preferably with retail or FMCG experience.
- Experience in writing clear and impactful press releases and an understanding of AP style
- Experience in developing and executing brand campaigns
- Significant experience in corporate communications with strong media relations background covering business, sustainability and retail press and a track record of success in driving coverage across top tier media platforms ( broadcast, print, online, and non-traditional communications opportunities), managing large stakeholders and working with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience in analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis and communicating findings to senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects that involve internal stakeholders and external partners
- Outstanding attention to detail, understanding of technology and ability to communicate complex topics effectively
- In-depth understanding of brand management
- Must be willing to travel around the country
Compensation: N500,000 – N600,000 Monthly Net
How To Apply For Corporate Communications Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.