NPF Microfinance Bank
Corporate Communications Officer Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
Corporate Communications Officer job vacancies are currently available at NPF Microfinance Bank. The Nigeria Police Force hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap C20 LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
The bank commenced business on 20th August 1993 at 1 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos having obtained a provisional license to operate as a Community Bank on 12th July 1993 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Officer who will carry out the following functionalities in our bank:
Corporate Communications Officer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective, cohesive communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, social media platforms, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Responding to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Assembling a diversely skilled communications team.
- Cultivating and maintaining an environment of readiness and alertness to an awareness of company risks and threats.
- Projecting a positive company image to the public, seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinating publicity events as required.
- Managing media relations, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with journalists, and maintaining a media database.
- Managing a communications budget, maintaining records of media coverage and collating analytics and metrics.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Managing conflict as it arises and escalates to management.
- Organizing internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties, capturing events and meetings by taking photographs.
- Delivering regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Organizing interviews used for publications and attending press conferences.
- Developing strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Network & Security Supervisor Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Application Developer and Programmer Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- IT Auditor Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- A tertiary Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position with proven results.
- Masters and other Professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Writing skills, ability to compose engaging and accurate content
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Understanding of communications best practices
- Strategic thinking
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Must have great analytical skills
- Must possess great communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
How To Apply For Corporate Communications Officer Job
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NPF Microfinance Bank recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary document.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for the next stage.
- The application deadline is 17th August.
To apply for this job please visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com.