Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Corporate Communications Unit Head Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Corporate Communications Unit Head job vacancy is currently available at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Retail Sales Officer Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management) Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Head, Tax Investigation Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media
- Directing the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Advancing corporate reputation and helping the organization to navigate business, economic, cultural and societal trends.
- Acting as the guardians of the organisational culture, values, and beliefs.
- Ensuring the organisation’s beliefs are visible and consistent across external marketing channels, as well as internally amongst employees.
- Foster positive community relations through various initiatives and CSR programs and coordinate special corporate events.
- The Corporate Communications Unit Head is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communication, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communication or Business Management
- 3-5 years of working experience in Marketing, Sales, Public Relations or Communication.
- Marketing and Communication experience and knowledge of current best practices and trends.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
- Exceptional research, writing, editing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Sharp intuitive skills and strong instincts.
- Ability to guide others.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
How To Apply For Corporate Communications Unit Head Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline is 30th June 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.