Creative Director Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
A Creative Director job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world.
The company is backed by investors including Steve Case, Omidyar Network, Founder Collective, Rothenberg Ventures, Learn Capital, Melo7 Tech Partners, Chris Hughes and Susa Ventures. Andela has offices in North America and Africa. MISSION Our mission is to give brilliant young people in Africa an on-ramp to the digital economy and give companies access to world-class talent.
- Program Manager (M & A) Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Performance Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
- Turbine Supervisor Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- Andela is evolving at lightning speed and we are looking for a Creative Director who can keep up. As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in Andela’s public brand and image to expand our business globally.
- You’ll manage the design and brand teams and work closely with the rest of the organization to ensure that we have a cohesive look and voice across all assets.
- You’ll leverage your skills to build a stellar brand experience that resonates with both of our customers; clients and talent.
Creative Director Responsibilities
- Develop a creative strategy to bring our brand personality to life
- Manage and grow the brand and design teams
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization to ensure that our story and value proposition are resonating with our target audiences
- Create and maintain a first-class design org that can accommodate the company’s needs in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Own and maintain an asset, brand design, and key messaging libraries
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results regularly
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients/talent and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication and design strategy surrounding them
- Background in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (US English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.
- This role is fully remote #LI-Remote
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your device stipend – buy your laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (the US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
How To Apply For Creative Director Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Andela Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.