Ascentech Services Limited
Creative Marketing Manager Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A Creative Marketing Manager job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- SFA (Sales Force Automation Supervisor) Job At Ascentech Services
- Utility Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
- Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
A multinational Food & Beverages company located in Isolo is looking to hire a Creative Manager – Marketing.
The job of a creative Manager- Marketing is to lead the graphic designers, in every aspect to collaborate from the idea phase to the execution. He/She will supervise and guide graphic designers in developing create designs/artworks across all marketing activities assigned by the Marketing Director.
Creative Manager – Marketing will report to the Marketing Director for major decisions and approvals, but they must do their work independently, using their professional judgment to manage the day-to-day details for all the projects/assignments.
Creative Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the position holder will;
- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment and develop creative artworks, designs and other marketing communication materials.
- Shoulder the responsibility of quality and completion of all work projects assigned to the creative team.
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively about the brand image and company ideals.
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create innovative designs and concepts using the most current industry best practices.
- Must be creative in bringing out new design ideas and proposals.
The occupant of this position should possess;
- Graduate with 4yrs experience must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with various software programs, such as Photoshop, Microsoft tools, Coral Draw, Adobe Illustrate, InDesign, Flash, 3D images ( Maya ), motion graphics ( Adode after effect )
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing in the areas of graphic design or social media.
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices.
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership.
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
Key competencies and attributes
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Problem-solving and Decision-making skill
- Critical thinker
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.