Main One Cable
Credit Control Supervisor Job Vacancy At Main One Cable
A Credit Control Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at Main One Cable. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Managed Service Engineer Job Vacancy At Main One Cable
- GNOC Service Desk Engineer (Level 1) Job At Main One Cable
- GNOC Service Desk Engineer (Level 1) – Contract Job At Main One Cable
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fibre optic networks, and data centre facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa.
Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
Credit Control Supervisor Responsibilities
- The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for accurate accounting for all WHT deductions made by customers and follow up on outstanding WHT Receipts from customers & FIRS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specifically, the Managed Services Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of WHT Receivable Ledger per customer
- Extract WHT receipts from the FIRS portal and update the WHT schedule per customer
- Liaise with a consultant to resolve issues on remittances yet to reflect on the FIRS portal
- Follow-up with Customers on WHT deductions yet to be remitted
- Daily updating of WHT Receivables report from the cash inflow report
- Generate age analysis report for WHT Receivable
- Monthly reporting on the status of WHT Receivables and WHT receipts collected
- Develop strategies for the reduction of the WHT Receivable balance in the General Ledger
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Main One Cable recruitment portal.
- Signup for an application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.