Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
A Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world.
The company is backed by investors including Steve Case, Omidyar Network, Founder Collective, Rothenberg Ventures, Learn Capital, Melo7 Tech Partners, Chris Hughes and Susa Ventures. Andela has offices in North America and Africa. MISSION Our mission is to give brilliant young people in Africa an on-ramp to the digital economy and give companies access to world-class talent.
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Program Manager (M & A) Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Performance Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
- Andela is looking for a Customer & Partnerships Growth Marketing Manager to join the Client Growth, marketing team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in developing Andela’s Customer and Partnerships growth marketing strategy.
- As a T shaped marketer, you will be excited to develop campaigns and activities for our existing customers – owning the customer ABM program, putting customers at the centre of everything you do.
- You will also identify key strategic partner marketing opportunities within our ecosystem, discovering new growth levers that add value to existing customers.
Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Hypothesize, launch and optimize customer marketing (ABM) campaigns within AMER
- Identify and experiment with initiatives that move the needle on our referral pirate metric for AMER
- Work hand-in-hand with our Client Partner team to be a customer ambassador and drive high-value-add initiatives
- Develop and run the Partner Marketing program in AMER, identifying new levers for growth within a partner ecosystem
- Work closely with sales enablement to ensure Client Partners are bolstered with intelligence to drive growth and value to the customer base
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience (retention/referral) in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- 2+ years experience developing partner marketing programs
- Growth mindset, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Proven track record of running customer marketing campaigns that drive revenue and enable “land and expand” sales targets
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, salesforce and sales enablement toolsets.
- The data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- The ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
- Understand Marketing Operations and the marketing tech stack
In the first month:
- Be fully integrated and have a solid understanding of the Client Partner ecosystem
- Understand current company roadmap and strategy, and have a laser focus on moving the needle towards Customer Revenue, Retention and Referral OKR’s
- Build a pipeline of targets for the partner marketing programme and have started an outreach
- Build a plan of activity that’s strategically aligned with the client function objectives
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid-term Acquisition, Referral and Revenue OKR
- Ship your first Partner marketing campaigns
- Ship your ABM initiatives for customer marketing
- Be tightly aligned with the Client Partner function. Establishing a growth marketing & sales continuum
- Ship highly personalized automated email nurture campaign(s)
In the first six months:
- To have a clear customer attribution to ARR
- Start to see Referral growth loop experiments impacting CAC and ARR
- Established strategic partnerships with marketing partners and affiliates
- Launch Customer Advisory Board (AMER)
In the first year:
- Continuously strive to scale and improve our Customer Marketing initiatives and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our customers
- Built a foundation for customer marketing and partnerships that can feed into new territory growth
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your device stipend – buy your laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (the US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
How To Apply For Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Andela Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.