Ascentech Services Limited
Customer Care Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A Customer Care Officer job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Line Supervisor (Foreman) Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
- Creative Marketing Manager Job At Ascentech Services
- SFA (Sales Force Automation Supervisor) Job At Ascentech Services
- We are looking to hire a Customer Service Officer who will be responsible for the handling of incoming telephone calls.
- He/she have the responsibility of dealing with customers who prefer to contact the company through the Internet (e-mails), text messages, or other electronic media.
- Whenever a customer or client calls, the agent puts up information related to the customer or client on the computer screen to enable easy reference to sales or service records.
Customer Care Officer Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing a whole lot of incoming and outgoing calls in the organization
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Keep a comprehensive record of all calls and/or conversations in the organization’s call centre data bank
- Make use of available opportunities to sell or advertise products to customers
- Make sure that whatever response given to the customer(s) is in line with pre-organized communication scripts that have been prepared for different topics that cover customer-related issues
- Identify the needs of various customers, clarify information, embark on necessary research, and provide lasting solutions to customer’s problems
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc. in any relevant field
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills to enable an easy flow with customers at all times
- At least 2 – 3 years of work experience in ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Must be self-driven at all times
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have good knowledge of customer relationships or customer service practices
- Must have good data entry and typing abilities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.