Wema Bank Plc
Customer Complaint Officer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
A Customer Complaint Officer job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance and diversity in our operations.
- Head, Customer Interaction Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Head, Legal Services Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Client Service Officer, North West / North Central Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- An ideal candidate would handle the day-to-day administration of new complaints received centrally (via post, email, head office, telephone calls or from external bodies such as solicitors, consultants, regulatory authorities, etc.) and ensure the timely response and resolution in line with the Bank’s SLA’s, Regulatory Requirements and Policies.
Customer Complaint Officer Responsibilities
Complaints Resolution and Service Recovery:
- Work with different functional business units to investigate and resolve escalated, complex or difficult complaints, disputes or cases; issuing timely letters to complainants whilst maintaining deadlines; assisting with the calculation and processing of refunds or compensation payments; requesting consent when required and gathering of all evidence required to review the case.
- Provide support for complaints being investigated/adjudicated by external bodies and make available all required information and documentation to facilitate the speedy investigation and resolution of issues.
- Ensure both internal and external customer complaints, concerns and other grievances are resolved amicably within the shortest possible time, while escalating breaches as required, and the final resolution of the complaint communicated to the customer.
- Where the Bank has not delivered on its service promise, conduct service recovery, and implemented actions to win the customer back.
- Where resolution is pending with other financial institutions, engage the consumer protection teams of the respective organizations and/or escalate to the Consumer Protection Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for intervention.
Complaints Monitoring and Reporting:
- Ensure all complaints are kept up to date, by recording the details and statistics of complaints, reference numbers, status, timeframes for responses, and outcomes.
- Monitor and accurately record all complaints received, ensuring that investigation/response deadlines are adhered to; requesting regular updates together with a copy of the complaint response for file and case closure from relevant teams.
- Analyse complaint data to identify trends as well as continuous improvement actions to reduce the incidence of complaints/issues and work with the business to implement these improvement actions.
- Effectively coordinate and track the end-to-end management and resolution of all complaints, disputes, and issues in compliance with the regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate action, including preventive action, taken to address sources of complaints, adverse issues and trends identified and foster continuous improvement.
- Conduct root cause analysis of complaints to detect underlying issues and work with related business units to fix the identified problems while using findings to drive change.
- Monitor and track interactions to proactively identify issues that may lead to potential losses or customer churn and take necessary actions in collaboration with the required stakeholders to resolve/eradicate the issues.
- 2-3 years experience as a Customer Service Officer/ Customer Complaint Officer.
- Preferably candidates from Financial institutions (Mandatory).
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond.
How To Apply For Customer Complaint Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for job’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 10th January.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.