Customer Engineer (Intern) Job Vacancy At Microsoft Nigeria
Customer Engineer (Intern) job vacancy is currently available at Microsoft Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Technical Program Manager – Mixed Reality Job At Microsoft Nigeria
- SME Scale Partner Development Manager Job At Microsoft Nigeria
- Start-Ups CTO / Technical Programs Manager Job At Microsoft Nigeria
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft, our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
About the Opportunity
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way.
- You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals.
- This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events.
- Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
- We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centred around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
- Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Services intern roles, including but not limited to, the role described below:
- Customer Engineers (CE) deliver unique value by supporting cross-industry customers (Enterprise, Government, Education, etc.) as technical advisors, and drive customer productivity through increased consumption of Microsoft technologies.
Customer Engineer (Intern) Responsibilities
- Cultivates relationships and credibility through strong technical delivery, implementation, remediation, migration, and supportability.
- Develops rapport with customers and the virtual account team (VAT) to manage customer expectations and realize customer business objectives.
- Identifies trends in customer and partner technical implementations and communicates. delivery opportunities to local stakeholders.
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service.
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XM.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
How To Apply For Customer Engineer (Intern) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Microsoft Nigeria recruitment portal.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.