Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Customer Experience Unit Head Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Customer Experience Unit Head job vacancy is currently available at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Client Services Head Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Benefits Processing Officer (Payments) Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Corporate Sales Officer Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through e-channels and technology to optimize customer experience
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution with a focus on identifying root causes
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Advise senior management on customer satisfaction measures, customer experience strategies initiatives and emerging issues to enable a customer-centric strategic decision and environment
- Lead and direct specific customer research programs and other forms of customer engagements, understand key concerns and issues to enhance customer experiences and service delivery
- Drive the development of customer service culture across the bank supported by effective policy and monitoring
- The Customer Experience Unit head is responsible for developing and implementing strategies useful in ensuring interactions with customers reflect positively on the organization, monitoring the activities of the TouchPoints to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy and professionalism as well as improve customer relationship, satisfaction & loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies, or in a related discipline.
- Good knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- 4-6 years of experience in the field of customer service or marketing
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Great organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
How To Apply For Customer Experience Unit Head Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline is 30th June 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.