Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Property Development Manager Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is an international Fin-tech company that offers a platform with financial and business management tools for small businesses to grow on a global scale.
The company is seeking to hire a Customer Service Manager who will be responsible for interacting with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests and challenges within planned timelines, scope and with high quality. Also, the individual will be responsible to give support to customers via voice and non-voice channels (live chat, phone, social media) and directing issues to appropriate team members.
The ideal candidate should be a multi-talented individual who can undertake a customer support and account management role. The individual must be a fast learner with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, be highly organized and pay attention to details
Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Responsibilities:
- Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives and ensure resolution within a given timeframe.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the approved methods/tools.
- Resolve product or service requests or problems via voice and non-voice channels (phone, email, or social media), by clarifying the customer’s complaint/request, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicate complex issues to appropriate service owners or departments to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate.
- Keeping records of interactions with customers, processing accounts and filing documents of customers.
- Record all enquiries and complaints of customers.
- Capture and disseminate business and technical information.
- Create and manage customer database.
- Undertake Customer and Product Surveys and identify common customer challenges.
- Prepare and submit reports weekly.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customers’ needs.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with a dedicated customer success process.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Create communication procedures, guidelines and policies and ensure strict adherence.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle soft sales enquiries and pass to the appropriate team members, set up demos with our sales team and ensure correspondence with customers
- Good first degree in any relevant field
- 2 – 4 years’ Cognate experience in the Financial or Technology industry
- Proven customer support experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Compensation: N150,000.00 monthly Net
How To Apply For Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.