Customer Service Executive Job At Workforce Group
Workforce Group is inviting applications for the vacant position of Customer Service Executive in the company, interested persons are hereby invited to apply but should endeavor to possess all the criteria requested for this position as seen below.
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and results-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, and technology services and solutions. Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- Branch Service Associate Job At Workforce Group
- Bank Tellers (Relief Officer) Job At Workforce Group
- Sales Executive Job Recruitment At Workforce Group
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements For Customer Service Executive Job
- BSC/HND/OND/NCE only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
How To Apply For Customer Service Executive Job In Workforce Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below the aspiring position page.
- Follow the link displayed to be redirected to the online application form portal.
- Complete your application correctly with the requested details.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th May.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.