Customer Service Officer Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
Workforce Group is inviting applications for the vacant position of Customer Service Officer in the company, interested persons are hereby invited to apply but should endeavor to possess all the criteria requested for this position as seen below.
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and results-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, and technology services and solutions. Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- Call Centre Agent Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
- Loan Sales Agent Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
- Team Lead, Client Success Professional (Market Entry) Job At Workforce Group
- Branch Service Associate Job At Workforce Group
- Bank Tellers (Relief Officer) Job At Workforce Group
Requirements For Customer Service Officer
- The candidate must be OND/HND/BSC certification holder from a reputable institution.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, smart, and fast learner.
- Tech Savvy
- Must be a People Person
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- A minimum of one year of experience in the role is a must
How To Apply For Customer Service Officer Job In Workforce Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below the aspiring position page.
- Follow the link displayed to be redirected to the online application form portal.
- Complete your application correctly with the requested details.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 4th May.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.