Customer Service Personnel Job At Genesis Cinema
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified individuals for the vacant position of Customer Service Personnel in Genesis Cinema at Lekki, Lagos.
Genesis Cinemas (GC) is among Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas. GC is part of the Nigerian-based conglomerate; Genesis Group, established in the year 1991 with its key focus on hospitality as well as entertainment with a variety of sections including Restaurants, Hotels, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres, Facility Management, and Industrial Catering.
GC Brand and company was first introduced into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the year 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has risen to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Abuja, Asaba, Lagos, Owerri, Port-Harcourt, and Warri. The company promised to continue to open in all major cities of the country in the years to come.
Genesis Cinema is a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with the Lekki branch currently situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, accomodating some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first of its kind in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
Interested candidates must possess all the stated requirements as well as the functionalities before proceeding to the application procedure.
- Business Manager Job Recruitment At Genesis Cinema
- Projectionist Job Recruitment At Genesis Cinema
- Shawarma/Pizza Chef Job Recruitment At Genesis Cinema
- A minimum of OND in any related field with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Amazing Interpersonal Skill
- Good time management skill
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Thinking Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Multitasking, Time Management, and Prioritization Skills
- Accurate and Precise attention to detail
- Organized, Goal-oriented, Performance-oriented, and Result-oriented team player.
How To Apply For Customer Service Personnel In Genesis Cinema
Eligible candidates should send their CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Customer Service Personnel-Lagos’ as the email subject.
The application deadline is 15th April 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com