Shac & Bango
Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
A Customer Service Representative job vacancy is currently available at Shac & Bango. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients.
Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time.
Here at Shac & Bango, we are building a community platform integrated with School Management System software for secondary schools in Nigeria and we believe we can revolutionize education in Nigeria.
- Data Researcher (Intern) Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Graphics Designer Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Content Writer/Creator/Curator Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
We are hiring a passionate customer service personnel to help us interface with schools and the general public. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Shac&Bango is an excellent place to grow your career.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Make large amounts of outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with partner accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication or any related discipline
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
How To Apply For Customer Service Representative Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- The application deadline is 30th December.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and works from home.
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.