Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Customer Service / Social Media Manager Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
A Customer Service / Social Media Manager job vacancy is currently available by Dominion Consulting Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Domestic Staff Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Strategic Learning Manager Job Vacancy At Mercy Corps Nigeria
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to grow a global business and build effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grows both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
Customer Service / Social Media Manager Responsibilities
As a social media manager, you’ll need to:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- The ideal candidate must be female
- Business management
- Marketing (particularly digital marketing)
- Media and communications
- Public relations.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly concerning advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics.
How To Apply For Customer Service / Social Media Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Certifications in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 23rd October.