Customer Support Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Customer Support Agent is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
The company is growing with different business units and as well as the clientele size increasing. With good customer experience as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients attend and resolve issues on time. We want someone who can ensure top quality customer support, own the issue and follow up on all customers requests, enquiries/complaints across all channels and ensure end to end resolution.
You will be working as our Customer Support Agent for the Lending team. You will be based in Lagos and working with our other customer success representatives, as well as other teams based in Paris & India. You will get to work within any of the following units: Email, Social media, Inbound – working a 24 hr shift, 7 days a week (but working only 5 days of the week).
- Loan Recovery Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- General Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Customer Support Agent Responsibilities
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams.
- Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone/email in a heavy volume environment.
- Provide first-tier technical support services to FairMoney’s customers.
- Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution.
- Work closely with team leads, supervisors and managers to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of FairMoney customer support
- Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
- A key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- The positive and hard-working attitude
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Open to all modes of support (email, phone support)
- Willing to work full time, including weekends and evenings (working on a rotational basis)
- Strong eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and accurately while solving queries as this can impact company relations
- Knowledge of relevant CS Softwares
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience (experience working in all customer service environments is an added advantage) in fintech, or any financial services sector
- Good understanding of English and must be able to read, speak and write in English
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and timely response to emails and calls is an added advantage
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel/ spreadsheets and MS Word.
How To Apply For Customer Support Agent Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Typing Test
- CS Skills Test – Ability to pay attention to details and documentation (15mins);
- Phone / virtual interview of ~30 minutes with MaryJane, Operations Manager;
- Technical interview/ Fit Call – Titi, HR & TA Manager or Kingsley, Head of Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.