First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria
Customer Value Proposition Manager (Private Banking Group) Job At First Bank
Customer Value Proposition Manager Job vacancy is currently available at First Bank Nigeria. Suitably qualified candidates should proceed to apply but must possess all the requirements stated for this position.
- Work with relevant departments to maintain the consistent look and feel of Private Banking lounges in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
- Interface with Marketing & Corporate Communications for update and production of brochures and marketing collaterals for Private Banking clients.
- Manage concierge services and liaise with service providers to ensure seamless service delivery to PB clients.
- Manage relationships with merchant partners to enhance PB client experience.
- Gathering of market/competitor intelligence for relevant innovations and trends both locally and offshore which influences PB customers.
- Ensure that the Private Banking brand remains distinct and aspirational at all times.
- Manage platforms for collaboration with FBN UK and other partners.
- Maintain oversight of the Private Banking website by liaising with administrators.
- Manage the Private Banking concierge services upon launch and manage relationships with lifestyle merchant partners.
- To liaise with Private Bankers, customers, and other stakeholders to identify new trends and value propositions.
- Identify opportunities for new or improvements of existing products and services through a deep understanding of customers’ needs and feedback on current services offered
Requirements For Customer Value Proposition Manager
- Minimum experience – 5- 7 years experience in Banking/Finance and Portfolio management
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Upper Credit.
- Solid understanding of the Client Value Proposition and experience
- Strong analytical skill
- A specialist in user-driven innovation who can translate customer needs and insights into feature sets
- An experienced concept development and co-creation facilitator
- In-depth knowledge of high-end lifestyle and luxury products/services for HNIs/UHNIs
How To Apply For Customer Value Proposition Manager Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the application link displayed.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.