International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Data Analytics Developer Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Data Analytics Developer job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Design Engineer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Risk Management Engineer Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- CAD Designer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- Design, Implement and Manage systems for turning data into high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for our company through a variety of techniques and technologies, from modelling, forecasting, transforming and enriching the data to presenting the data in a meaningful form.
Data Analytics Developer Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather reporting and analysis requirements and translate them into reporting structures data models, including aggregate tables, relational and dimensional.
- Profile and analyse source data to determine the best reporting structures.
- Design and build data integration processes from internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Lake.
- Develop dashboards that bring out insight from data for data across the organisation
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Develop use cases and data visualizations. Deliver value to the business from data analysis and document, catalogue, profile, cleanse and audit the data.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Provides business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools, and applications for a business function or business unit.
- A University Degree in Computer Sciences or Physical Sciences or Engineering; professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 years should be a similar role within the IT department or Digital function or R&D function of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company.
- Highly skilled in SQL programming in T-SQL building stored procedures and jobs
- Strong functional understanding of Azure Machine Learning
- Ability to manage large volume data integration/ETL; experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) including the ability to configure SQL Server agent
- Expertise in identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems
- Knowledge of Power BI report visualizations, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), Power Query (M), and Power BI data modelling
- Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation
- Strong understanding of MDM, Data Warehouse/Data mart and relational database design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally and informally
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task with changing priorities while continuing to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment (tools and processes)
How To Apply For Data Analytics Developer Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply