Data Entry Personnel Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
Data Entry Personnel job vacancy is currently available at Philban Consulting. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Receptionist Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Club Manager Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Bar Man (Mixologist) Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Auxiliary Nurse Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Accountant Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Creative Officer Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Farm Manager Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Hotel Accountant Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Drivers Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
Philban Consulting is a recruitment and employment company. We offer high-quality services to provide our clients with staff from various fields in the Workforce.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver responsible for turning high-level business needs into functional and aesthetically appealing visuals.
Data Entry Personnel Responsibilities
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Typing in data provided directly from customers
- Creating spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Fast typing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail.
How To Apply For Data Entry Personnel
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales and Marketing” as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 31st October.
Only eligible applicants should apply.