Shac & Bango
Data Researcher (Intern) Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
A Data Researcher (Intern) job vacancy is currently available at Shac & Bango. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients.
Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time.
Here at Shac & Bango, we are building a community platform integrated with School Management System software for secondary schools in Nigeria and we believe we can revolutionize education in Nigeria.
- Graphics Designer Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Content Writer/Creator/Curator Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
This is an entry-level internship position. Can you scour the web for information? Are you resourceful? Can you represent these data on a spreadsheet? Do you have good data analysis skills?
Data Researcher (Intern) Responsibilities
- Under guidance from your supervisor, design and implement a research project
- Interns will also attend team meetings and will have opportunities to shadow the data analyst during training to learn more about how data is entered and how that affects cleaning and analysis.
- Throughout the internship, you will develop or improve these skills.
- Cleaning data using excel or statistics software.
- Designing a quality report to communicate findings for a general audience.
- Data analysis
- Should have proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Has completed at least one research skills OR statistics course.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or should be senior in a tertiary institution
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, able to work independently while meeting specific deadlines.
How To Apply For Data Researcher (Intern) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- The application deadline is 30th December.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and works from home.
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.