Day & Night Shift Logistics (TRUCK TRACKING) Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
A Day & Night Shift Logistics (TRUCK TRACKING) job vacancy is currently available at Dogan’s Sugar. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Warehouse Supervisor Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
- Truck Mechanic Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
- Head, Internal Control Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
Day & Night Shift Logistics (TRUCK TRACKING) Responsibilities
- Attend to tasks to ensure that goods are shipped and delivered on time and that inventory levels are sufficiently maintained
- Oversee the transportation of products from one location to another, such as from loading docks to warehouses or warehouses to stores.
- Communicate with truck companies and customers.
- Ensure that all parties are working together to guarantee that shipments are packed, sent and delivered on time.
- Analyzing product orders to research the need for keeping certain items in stock.
- Responsible for re-ordering products as needed to maintain sufficient inventory levels.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned
- Able to upload and respect logistics ethics and conduct activates with integrity
- A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility and honesty
- Able to plan and manage own work, takes initiatives and strives to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good communicator and collaboration skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 22nd November,