Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Demand Planning Manager Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Demand Planning Manager job vacancy is currently available at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
- Material Planning Manager Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Graduate Internship (Medical Science) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
We are currently recruiting for Demand Planning Manager who will carry out the following functionalities in our firm:
Demand Planning Manager Duties
- Monitor forecast accuracy, proactively communicating variances to appropriate stakeholders and the impact on manufacturing and supply chain.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to determine manufacturing and inventory levels
- Enable financial forecast accuracy improvement, business planning, operational excellence and supply chain stability.
- Liaise with regional demand and supply planners in the preparation of reports to support various S&OP meetings.
- Review historical sales trends and demand drives for continuous improvement of forecasting systems and models.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 3 – 7 years of work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is the 8th of August.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com