Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
Deputy Bursar Job Vacancy At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
A Deputy Bursar job vacancy is currently available at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Agricultural Superintendent II Job At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
- Community Health Technician I Job At Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
- Higher Works Superintendent Job At Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a multi-campus university with its main campus at Rumuolumeni Town in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The other campuses are located at Ndele in Emohua Local Government Area and St. John’s Diobu in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of Rivers State. The institution which is the second University of Education in Nigeria started as a College of Education in June 1971 and was affiliated with the University of Ibadan.
- The candidate must possess a good honours University Degree of not below 2nd Class (Lower) Division and any of the professional Certificates from the following professional bodies: ICAN, ANAN, ACA, ACCA and ACMA.
- At least twelve (12) years post-qualification cognate experience.
- In addition, the Candidate shall have shown evidence of administrative ability, leadership/headship qualities proven dedication, as well as ability to contribute to the development of the University.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
Condition of Service
- All Successful candidates will be on probation for two (2) years of continuous service after assumption of duties, thereafter they will retire at the age of 65 years.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtainable in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Persons who are above 50 years of age are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Deputy Bursar Job
- Select your preferred job by clicking on the “Teaching Positions” button at the top of the page, click on the Faculty, look for the department and proceed with your application process.
- All submissions should be addressed to “The Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, P.M.B. 5047, Port Harcourt”.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to: email@example.com
- Enter a Valid Phone Number and Email Address. Do Not Submit Fake Documents. All Submitted Data Will be Verified including Certificates.
- All applications and corrections should be completed no later than the closing date above.
- Or hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced recruitment portal.
- The application deadline is 20th July 2022.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.iaue.edu.ng.