Deputy Bursar Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
A Deputy Bursar job vacancy is currently available at Maranatha University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Deputy Registrar Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Deputy Librarian Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Head of ICT Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Associate Professor Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
Maranatha University is a private university licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was birthed with a vision to raise world-class graduates with godliness in their various academic disciplines.
Following its relocation from Mgbidi, Imo State to Lagos State, the University seeks to fill some academic positions in the university.
- A good honours degree preferably in Accounting, Economics Finance or related disciplines.
- Must be a member of a professionally recognized accountancy body, such as ICAN, ACMA, ACA, ANAN, CPA, ACCA, and CNA.
- Possession of a higher degree will be an advantage.
- In addition, the appointee is expected to have at least 10 years, post honours degree and 7 years post – professional qualification experience in a tertiary institution.
- The Deputy Bursar should be ICT compliant and conversant with accounting and auditing software.
How To Apply For Deputy Bursar Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Maranatha University, Lagos,
KLM 47, Lekki – Epe Expressway, (Abule – Pan Bus-stop, After Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area Secretariat),
Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos State.
Maranatha University, Lagos (Okota Campus),
Elim Close, Car Wash Bus-stop, Near Okota Roundabout,
Okota, Lagos State.
The application deadline is 14th June 2022.